Monday, April 23, 2012

Bridal Market Week: Vera Wang Spring 2013

It's a dark and dreary Monday here in NY/NJ with all this much needed rain.  But, that won't stop us from brightening your day with some bold Spring 2013 wedding gowns.  Always the show stopper, Vera Wang put out a head turning collection of scarlet, crimson, blood red and dark plum gowns.  If you remember last year's collection of black and nude gowns, this year's line up is no shocker.  While we do prefer the traditional white or ivory, there's certainly something to be said about ladies in red and we can't deny the fact that the color represents romance, passion, and love - three things very much associated with weddings.  

Would you dare to wear red?   


XOXO
Jen & Saira

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I pretty much want to marry half of those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are first row, second to the left and bottom row, all the way to the right. I don't know if I'd do it for a wedding, but someone please invite me to a princess ball and I will dazzle you

    ReplyDelete